Skip to content
- two years spent in Burundi, four in the UK, and two in the USA (Washington DC),
- first professional experience working for international companies,
- French as a foreign language teacher at the IMF, students from various nationalities.
Strong linguistic and writing skills
- Diploma in Translation (Chartered Institute of Linguists),
- graduated from the universities of London (BA(HOns), Queen Mary College), Reading (MA) and Cambridge (CELTA and Cambridge proficiency),
- EFL teacher, all levels, working for major French companies,
- writer for MESSAGE, association which caters the needs of expatriate anglophone families (www.messageparis.org) : writing and designing of a monthly newsletter.
Good knowledge of the business world
- I worked two years for L’Oréal Paris, then gained three years of HR experience working for Aventis Pharma then Philips Electronics.